Within the scope of performing its activity, TPA Bulgaria adheres to the fundamental principles related to personal data processing, and at the same time accordingly applies measures necessary for ensuring effective protection of its clients’ personal data.
- What personal data do we process and for what purposes do we process them?
We process personal data, both directly collected from you as data subjects, and also such provided to us by your employers with whom we have concluded contracts for the provision of services.
1.1. Such as for example, based on contracts concluded for the provision of accounting services, we process personal data regarding names, address, e-mail address, contact telephone, education, length of service. We process such data on the basis of the contract for financial and accounting services concluded with your employer, as well as on the basis of the relevant applicable Bulgarian legislation, such as the Social Security Code, the Labor Code, the Obligations and Contracts Act, the Accountancy Act, the Personal Income Tax Act, the Measures Against Money Laundering Act, etc.
These data are processed by us in order to ensure the proper performance of obligations under the contracts for financial and accounting services, while also assisting in the accomplishment of financial and accounting, pension, and health insurance activities, activities related to human resource management on behalf of the Clients of TPA Bulgaria.
1.2. If you wish to subscribe for our Bulletin or to send documents to apply for a position in TPA Bulgaria (from the “Career” menu) on the TPA Bulgaria web page, we will gather information about your names, gender, address, e-mail address, telephone number. The provision of your personal information through our Bulletin subscription or application form is voluntary and it is not a legal or contractual requirement; nevertheless, please, note that the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, since we need that information in order to respond or fulfill your requisition. Any other information or personal information that you share with us when filling in the forms is at your discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of such correspondence.
These data can be used for the purposes of enhancing the quality of services, the level of communication, for the purposes of research, marketing and servicing, for advertising purposes. Your permission to use your personal data can be withdrawn at any time at email@example.com
Your data provided in connection with applying for a position in TPA Bulgaria are stored by TPA Bulgaria within a term of 30 days from the date of their receipt, whereafter such data are deleted.
To make your visits to the TPA Bulgaria page as functional as possible, we use the so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk.
Every browser can be set so that it does not store cookies, or to delete those already existing. To find out how to do that, please, consult your browser manufacturer on how to remove cookies or use instructions therefor.
- To whom can we provide personal data?
TPA Bulgaria, as a party to contracts concluded for the provision of services on behalf of its Clients, can provide personal data to:
- government institutions in fulfillment of the legal requirements and the requirements of the contracts for the provision of services;
- banks in the Republic of Bulgaria for the purposes of payment of remunerations to employees of the Clients of TPA Bulgaria;
- to persons related to the Clients of TPA Bulgaria for the purposes of improving service provision and for statistical purposes in implementation of the service contracts.
TPA Bulgaria can provide details for contact with representatives of its Clients (names, telephone number, e-mail address) to companies from the TPA Group and from the Baker Tilly Group after obtained consent. These data can be provided for the purposes of enhancing the guarantees in performing contractual relations and enhancing the quality of services, the level of communication, marketing and servicing.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the disclosure of personal data to recipients in a third country or in an international organization is only admissible after preliminary consent on the part of the personal data subjects or in the instances where transmission is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and TPA Bulgaria.
- Storage term
TPA Bulgaria stores the personal data being processed in accordance with the requirements of the law in the following terms:
- salary payrolls – 50 years;
- accounting ledgers and financial statements, including documents for tax control, audit and subsequent financial inspections – 10 years;
- auditor’s documentation – 5 years, reckoned form the date of issuance of the auditor’s report;
- any other media of accounting information – 3 years;
- personal data of the persons having applied for work with TPA Bulgaria – 30 days from receiving such data;
- all other documents containing personal data which do not fall within the above categories – 3 years.
- What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- Right of access and receiving a copy of your personal information: You have the right to request confirmation whether we are processing your personal data. In such case, you can have access to your personal information and to certain information as to how it is processed. In some cases, you can request that we provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
- Right to correct your personal information:If you can prove that the personal information that we are storing about you is not true, you can request that such information be updated or otherwise corrected.
- Right to forget/delete data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to delete your personal data. You can make such a request at any time, and TPA Bulgaria will decide if your request must be fulfilled, but this right is subordinated to all legal rights or obligations in respect of which we may have to store data. For situations where according to the law we determine that your request that personal information be deleted must be fulfilled, TPA Bulgaria will do so without undue delay.
Insofar as the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing on the basis of your consent prior to the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data with the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection or with the relevant competent supervisory body in the member state where you habitually reside.
- Details for contact with TPA Bulgaria.
If you have any further questions regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data, please, contact us via the details for contact with TPA Bulgaria specified below:
- at address: 1000 Sofia City, Sredets region, 128 G. S. Rakovski St.
- via telephone: 02/981 66 45/46/47
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
by directly addressing Ilona Tafkova, Managing Director of TPA Bulgaria:
- via e-mail: email@example.com
We will be glad to respond to you.